Happy Hunger Games

"And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Pics and Caps

           Here are some of my pictures with some of my tributes, tributees, and my captions.


It's your Hunger Games interviewer! It's ....... Caeser!

Cato! Oh how bad I despise him!

Cato and Clove. Evil Allies!

She tried to kill Katniss but Thresh got her first.... It's ........... Clove! >:(

Clove waiting in line to be interview!

Hey look over there it's our fave capitol freak! Effie Trinket!

Foxface!

Man I love that dress!

Gale! Go team Gale!

Gale Hawthorne Status Update
@ The reaping! Man Katniss looks hot in that dress! 

"You want my advise? Stay alive!

"We could do it you know."

Who can you be yourself with?

BAFTDF Best Ally Friend That Died Forever!

Status Update! Katniss Everdeen
In the woods with Gale illegally hunting. Wait! Are the peacekeepers on here?

The girl on fire!

Not one step closer!

Man foxface was smart!

"We wouldn't make it 5 miles out there" 1 book later "Lets run away"

District 11

Does shooting an arrow at the gamemakers make them remember me. Yes Effie I did use my manners I said "Thank you for your consideration." and then I left without being dismissed.

Katniss the girl on fire (literally)

Would you volunteer?

Hey Rue, Would you mind if I cut the tracker jacker nest down and killed all the careers?
No! Go ahead Katniss. I'll pretend to be scared of you later.

Ummmmmmmmmmm.................. No comment

How is she 12 or over?

"I think you have a shadow"

Yes this does have to follow Rue. I really really despise this person. It's EVIL Marvel.

So these are human beings? Right?

OMG the Mockingjay dress!!!!!!!!

What a lifesaver! Literally

Catching Fire

Foxface!

Seneca Crane: Head Gamesmaker (Yeah he isn't actually alive any more)

Mission Control this is Katniss! Get me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is soooo sassy looking!

EXCUSE Me!

The boy with the bread.

Deep in the meadow.......

KATNISS! YOU LIAR! YOU SAID THEY WEREN'T GOING TO PICK ME! WELL LOOK WHO'S VOLUNTEERING NOW!

Prim has some separation issues. Examples: When Gale takes her away at the reaping, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" When the peacekeeper tells her she has to leave "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, we're teaming up with each other only to have to kill each other later. Hmmmm. Not as smart as we're trying to look and sound.

Cute!

Haymitch's words not mine.

That's what we do. Protect each other.

You love me. Real or Not Real?

Cute!

Yeah I'd appreciate if you called me Girl On Fire or Mockingjay not Catnip. Catnip is so like before the reaping.

LOL

Super LOL

LOL

Well not anymore.

OMG I can't believe a kid would do this LOL

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.................................. Yeah no comment.

LOL

We found bread in a toastless place!

No comments:

Post a Comment