Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
*Do you think you could do a better job on this blog than Katniss Stone and Jonah?*
Monday, March 16, 2015
So we haven't posted in a while sorry we really have been trying to blog more but between Sara preparing for comic con and me no joke failing 100 recordings this weekend (seriously I almost had almost reset my computer) but sara is planning on making a gaming channel where she takes a game I explain it to her and help her in any way I can and we are working a gaming channel where we both play at they same time so hold tight more content will be here soon
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- You know, you could live a thousand lifetimes and not deserve him
- At some point, you have to stop running and turn around and face whoever wants you dead.The hard thing is finding the courage to do it.
- Aim higher in case you fall short.
- I guess this is a bad time to mention I hung a dummy and painted Seneca Crane's name on it..
- So that's who Finnick loves, I think. Not his string of fancy lovers in the Capitol. But a poor, mad girl back home.
- It takes ten times longer to put yourself together than it does to fall apart. ~Finnick
- Well, don't expect us to be too impressed. We just saw Finnick Odair in his underwear. ~Katniss
- Fire is catching! And if we burn, you burn with us! ~Katniss
- Some walks you have to take alone.
- There are much worse games to play.
- “Are you, are you coming to the tree?
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.
Strange things did happen here.
No stranger would let it be if we met up
At midnight in the hanging tree.”
- Technically, I am unarmed. But no one should ever underestimate the harm that fingernails can do. Especially if the target is unprepared.
- Closing my eyes doesn't help. Fire burns brighter in the darkness
- Fire beats roses again.
- If he wants me broken, then I will have to be whole.
Saturday, December 13, 2014
Anyways, today marks 12 days until Christmas, and I promised you a blogtacular countdown where I don't get the flu and am unable to post. So here it is! Today's blog post is about a topic that's a tiny bit dated, but I wanted to post about it all the same. Today's post is about The Hanging Tree song.
Now, The Hanging Tree song in the Mockingjay movie was the best ever. I was so emotional, and each time I listen to the song it moves me and makes me feel empowered. Here's the song if you haven't heard it:
Just... fantastic isn't it? Now, if I were to tell you that this had a radio edit, what would you expect? Let me tell you what I expected and see if our expectations meet: The same song, maybe a little remixed, with some piano or drum in the background. This, however is what I did not expect:
This song is not popular because people are dying to get their groove on to it at Club Catniss. It’s not intended for when you’re in the car on the way to work, either.This song is intended to inspire and empower, if you want it to mean anything outside of the movie. Do you agree that the remake it worse, or do you think the remake makes it ten times better? Tell us in the comments!
Top 5 favorite Hunger Games fanarts:
Favorite Hunger Games Fan Video
Top favorite fanfiction:
Tuesday, December 09, 2014
Now this is the part where you come in, my dear reader. You see, this may be your first post, in which case, sorry for wasting your time, you may proceed now, or this may be a return post. If you are here for the latter, then this applies to you. Our readers are very important. They know what they want, and some might even wish to post on this blog. Well, if you are skilled in writing, communicating, or even being used to bounce ideas off of, then you can apply. Please go to the apply now! tab on the blog. Once you are done, it will send an email to us and let us know to check it. I can promise you that there is an 93.7% chance you will be chosen.
Thanks for reading; And may the odds be ever in your favor
Sunday, November 23, 2014
And may the odds be ever in you favor,
Sorry for the inconvenience,
(Who finally brushed her hair after 4 days)
Update: My Dad decided I could see Mockingjay at 11:30 since I hadn't run a fever in 48 hours and it was FANTASTIC. BEST HUNGER GAMES YET!!! Just, FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS.