Happy Hunger Games

"And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Blogtacular Day Four

Sorry these are late! I asked Jonah to blog, but alas, he did not. Also we had a false alarm about the flu coming back, so that was um, scary to say the least. We've had a major bug going around my school. (My largest class was fifteen kids out of like 25) So today we are going to do top five favorite quotes from Catching Fire. Let's begin!

  1. You know, you could live a thousand lifetimes and not deserve him
  2. At some point, you have to stop running and turn around and face whoever wants you dead.The hard thing is finding the courage to do it. 
  3. Aim higher in case you fall short.
  4. I guess this is a bad time to mention I hung a dummy and painted Seneca Crane's name on it..
  5. So that's who Finnick loves, I think. Not his string of fancy lovers in the Capitol. But a poor, mad girl back home.
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to leave the reindeer food too!
Hugs and virtual cookies for Santa,
Katniss Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment