Happy Hunger Games

"And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I'm Katniss and I know it! & I'm Peeta and I know it!

     Okay so I'm sure many of you Hunger Games fans have already heard this:
But, I know none of you have heard this song called "I'm Katniss and I Know It" written by me (The Hunger Games Girl) just about five minutes ago so enough chit-chat here is the song.:

When you walk on by you might see me with my gamebag tied. I run to the scream! Running through the forest like a crazy freak yeah! This is how I win, big golden bow gonna hit a force field! I'm Katniss with big, long braid! I'm so awesome I don't make friends. Rue look at that Glimmer! Rue look at that Glimmer! Rue look at that Glimmer! Uh huh Uh huh I killed her! Peeta look at president Coin! Peeta look at president Coin! Peeta look at President Coin! Uh huh Uh huh I killed her! When I walk into the forest, this is what I see. Gale and Twil and Bonnie are staring at me. I got some arrows in my sheath and I'm not afraid to shoot them shoot them shoot them! I'm Katniss and I sort of know (even though I have to constantly remind my self)...............I'm Katniss and I sort of know it! When I'm in the games, Peeta needs my help to stay alive! My hair is braided. Peeta likes to eat the squirrels I kill. This is how I win, come on Finnick it's time to go! We're heading to the beach so we don't get killed! Were eating bread and then get nervous! AAAAHHHHH! Panem look at this outfit! Panem look at this outfit! Panem look at this outfit! Uh-huh Uh-huh Cinna made it! Gale gave Peeta nightlock! Gale gave Peeta nightlock! Gale gave Peeta nightlock! Uh-huh. Uh-huh. That's not smart! When I walk into the forest this is what I see. Cressida, Castor, and Pollux are staring at me. I know lyrics to "The Hanging Tree" and I'm not afraid to sing them, sing them, sing them. I'm The Mockingjay and I know it!.........I'm The Mockingjay and I know it! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Yeah! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Yeah! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Yeah! I'm Katniss/ The Mockingjay and I know it!

Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment