Happy Hunger Games

"And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Catching Fire Pics!

       Here are some of my Catching Fire pics. I will be adding more constantly. If you have a Catching Fire picture please email it to my head tribute and I might post it on my blog!
 So that's who Finnick loves......
Beetee! Where are his glasses?

This is cool!

                                               Cray! Where's his peacekeeper outfit?

                               Enobaria! From District 2

   Bonnie and Twill. I wonder what happened to them.
Finnick Odair!

I love this quote!

                    Johanna Mason! Epic failure! Just not feeling the Johannaism. If you know what I mean.

 Mags! Now see this is a good Mags! I'm really feeling the Magsism!

President Snow! Nailed the Snowism!

                     The Mockingjay dress!

                                                     A better pic of the Mockingjay dress! Nice work Cinna!

Love this!

               Lavinia and Darius

                                   Greasy Sae!

No comments:

Post a Comment