Happy Hunger Games

"And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Monday, January 07, 2013

If only there were Facebook and / or Twitter during the Hunger Games!

           Have you ever wondered what it would be like if during the Hunger Games there was Facebook and / or Twitter? Well here at The Hunger Games Rule! we have. Here are some examples:
@Katniss Everdeen: OMG Rue's dead! Bummer :( Stupid boy from District 1!

Message: @Gale Hawthorne to @Katniss Everdeen: STOP KISSING PEETA!
             @Katniss Everdeen  to @ Gale Hawthorne: I AM DOING IT TO STAY ALIVE!

@Peeta Mellark: At the reaping :( @Katniss Everdeen volunteered! And I got picked! Too bad I have to kill my crush. I hope she remembers me giving her the bread!
        Comments:   @Katniss Everdeen: Peeta, Effie made me follow you. YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON      ME!
                                @Peeta Mellark: Yeah. Since I was 5.
           @Katniss Everdeen : UGH >:( Just another thing I have to deal with! :( I want to go home! :'(

           Comment any of your Facebook or Twitter Hunger Games Posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment