Happy Hunger Games

"And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I Guess I'm Supposed to Apologise Too So....

Hello,
So, yesterday, Jonah posted an apology for not posting in like forever so I guess I should probably apologise soon. (okay Google I know I'm spelling apologise right so stop underlining it).  As he said, I've been crazy busy with homework, comic con, and now tennis season (if I decide to actually do it this year because of certain people being rude).  I've also been focusing a bit more on my blog (katnissstone.blogspot.com) then I have on you guys so I'm sorry for that as well.  Hopefully though, I can get myself together and add more content soon.  

And may the odds be ever in your favor,
Katniss Stone




*Do you think you could do a better job on this blog than Katniss Stone and Jonah?*

If you answered yes, you're probably right!  If you want to be a blogger on this blog, you can apply now on the APPLY tab.